Tuesdays - Downtown LA
Teacher: Ryan Thomson
Stress Free Living: Transforming Anger and Conflict - March 14 - May 2
Feeling stressed, overwhelmed and annoyed can become a normal part of our daily life experience. In this 8-week course, we will explore practical solutions to the problems of stress and anger, deconstructing the actual causes and learning how to use these experiences as opportunities for growth and development.
TOPICS FOR THIS SERIES:
- March 14 - The Psychology of Stress and Anger
- March 21 - Anger in Relationships: The Psychology of Blaming
- March 28 - Why We Get Angry at Ourself and Others
- April 4 - The Art of Acceptance: Responding Constructively
- April 11 - Do I Have Unrealistic Expectations?
- April 18 - Transforming (Not Repressing) Painful Feelings
- April 25 - Everything Depends Upon Other Things
- May 2 - Anger Hurts, Compassion Heals
$10 per class. Join at any time. Classes consist of two guided meditations, a talk and discussion. No pre-registration necessary.
Curt Darling Salon
440 S Main St, Los Angeles 90013
(Parking tip: One block East on Los Angeles Street the meters are free after 6pm and there are many yellow loading zones that are also free after 6pm)