Sunday Morning with Prayers for World Peace
Positive Methods to Deal with Anger
Sundays, 11am - 12:30pm
- May 17 - Bringing Peace to Our Daily Life
- May 24 - Understanding Anger, Irritation & Aggression
- May 31 - Letting Go ... Really!
- June 7 - Developing An Open Heart
- June 14 - Profound Peace
- June 21 - Healing Our World
Learn simple and profound meditation practices that can help you experience inner peace, happiness, and bring meaning and joy in your life. Prayers for World Peace includes guided meditations, teachings, and discussion. At the end of each class, we dedicate our beneficial actions to World Peace. Everyone is welcome.
Everyone is welcome. No previous meditation experience necessary. Join in anytime.
Teacher: Kelsang Rak-ma
Day & Time: Sundays, 11am - 12:30pm
Location: Kadampa Meditation Center California
1492 Blake Avenue, Los Angeles 90031
Cost: By donation
Vegetarian brunch: $3