Sunday Morning with Prayers for World Peace
Sunday mornings, 11am-12:30pm
with American Buddhist nun Kelsang Rak-ma
Class by donation.
New Series in January!
Eight Steps to Happiness: The Buddhist Way of Loving Kindness
Step One: Connecting to Others: Learning to Cherish Others
- Jan 12 - Love Without Pain: Letting Go of Attachment
- Jan 19 - Loving Kindness: Removing Negativity from the World
- Jan 26 - Karma, Love & Relationships
Step Two: Seeing the Good in Self & Other: Enhancing Cherishing Love
- Feb 2 - Transforming Conflict
- Feb 9 - Inner Wealth: Valuing Spiritual Insights
- Feb 16 - Understanding and Seeing Beyond Faults
- Feb 23 - No Class due to the California Dharma Celebration
- March 2 - Our Indestructible, Pure Potential
Step Three: Opening the Heart
- March 9 - Love Frees Our Heart
- March 16 - Expanding Our Love
- March 23 - The Powerful and Open Heart of Empathy
- March 30 - Imagining a World With Love
Class consists of two guided meditations, a teaching, and discussion. Everyone welcome; just drop-in.
Stay after class and join us for a delicious, homemade vegetarian brunch in our World Peace Cafe for $3.
in Los Angeles near Silverlake
1492 Blake Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90031