Mondays - Pasadena
Transform Your Life: Buddhist Psychology & Philosophy
Based on Geshe Kelsang Gyatso’s book, Transform Your Life, these classes explore various aspects of Buddhist psychology and meditation, with a particular focus on the practical application of Buddha’s insights for our everyday lives.
- May 4 Choosing to See Beyond the Ordinary
- May 11 Kindness to Self and Others
- May 18 Breaking the Chains of Attachment
- May 25 No Class in observance of Memorial Day
- June 1 Love Without Strings
- June 8 The Power of Joy
$10 per class. Join at any time. Classes consist of two guided meditations, a talk and discussion. No pre-registration necessary.
Neighborhood Unitarian Universalist Church
310 N. Orange Grove Blvd, Pasadena