Kadampa Meditation Center California offers weekly drop in classes, beginner meditation classes, day courses, classes for kids and families, short and long retreats, and in-depth study programs. The Center also features a fully stocked bookstore and gift shop, and a beautiful Peace Garden.
Kadampa Meditation Center California was founded by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso and is a member of the New Kadampa Tradition – International Kadampa Buddhist Union (NKT-IKBU) a global network of over one thousand Centers and groups around the world.
Neighborhood classes are also held at many locations throughout Los Angeles. Check out our welcome video to get a sense of a day in the life of Kadampa Meditation Center California.
Today at KMC
- 12:00 AM - Tsog Day
- 12:01 AM - Abiding in Illusion-like Emptiness: Lake Arrowhead Away Retreat
- 7:15 AM - Offering to the Spiritual Guide (OSG) - morning
Weekly drop- in meditation classes
- KMC California Classes
- Kids Meditation Class
- Simply Meditate
- Wednesdays - Silverlake
- Sunday Morning with Prayers for World Peace
- Highest Yoga Tantra Practice Class
- Heart Jewel Prayers: Teaching and Guided Meditation
- Your Neighborhood
- Sundays - Long Beach
- Fridays - La Cañada
- Sundays - Glendale
- Tuesdays - Downtown LA
- Mondays - Pasadena
- Mondays - Glendale (Kenneth Village)